Want a role giving you the ability to bring your ideas to life? This scale up organisation is growing brilliantly, and bringing their technology to new markets. Currently 40 people strong they are looking for a marketer who can really add value to their company, by improving brand awareness and driving inbound leads.
- Ability to work from home
- Flexible hours - start earlier and finish earlier, vice versa
- Clear path to a more senior role
- Ability to implement your own ideas
Key responsibilities of the Marketing Executive; reporting into the Head of Sales & Marketing you’ll be responsible for managing a wide range of marketing campaigns to drive brand awareness and demand in their target markets. Day to day your role will involve;
- Campaign Management; plan and execute a wide variety of campaigns and measure the ROI - you’ll also have the opportunity to test new ideas
- Digital; use digital as a channel to achieve objectives - email, webinars, web content - to drive people down the funnel
- Offline; execute events and direct mail campaigns
- Creation of Content, print and video, for use in integrated campaigns
- Sales Support; work closely with the sales team - creating sales collateral etc..
Skills and experience the Marketing Executive must bring;
- B2B software marketing experience, or experience in of marketing in the Finance or Insurance sectors
- Focus on demand generation using digital channels
- Content creation for use in brand, demand and sales collateral
- Outgoing, personable and able to build relationships easily
- Experience in post campaign analysis, including google analytics
Salary and benefits for the Marketing Executive role;
£35,000 - £38,000 basic, bonus and some benefits.