Want to join a fast growing Tech Startup? With a funky and inspiring environment, with bright, energetic and motivated people, our client has all the ingredients for continued success. Now up to over 200 employees, they operate in the technology services & SaaS space with some amazing clients including Spotify, Facebook, YouTube and Microsoft.
- VC backed by renowned investors
- Named one of the UK’s fastest growing Startups
- Exciting new project helping develop their platform
Key responsibilities of the Product Manager; working in a cross functional team, you’ll be applying ‘lean startup’ principles to bring to market a new platform to help our client address customer needs and bring more profitability.
- Product Roadmap; own the product roadmap and communicate that internally so everyone is aware of the vision
- Product Development; working closely with the development team, ensure the product and new features are developed to meet the customer needs in a viable way- you’ll develop wireframes, user stories and manage the backlog
- Customer Research; understand what the customer is looking for from customer interviews and speaking to sales and customer success teams
- Data Analysis; use to data to validate ideas, test releases and report on performance
- Stakeholder Management; communicate with a varied stakeholder base - owners, sales, customer success, marketing
Skills & experience the Product Manager must have;
- Over 2 years in Product Management
- Experience working in the SaaS, Web / Mobile App or Platform / Marketplace space
- Knowledge and experience of using and implementing Lean Startup methodologies
- Ability to use data to inform decisions
- Excellent communication skills
Salary & benefits for the Product Manager role;
£55,000 - £65,000 basic + 10% bonus
If this vacancy interests you we’d be delighted to hear from you.