Are you used to working for a Founder / CEO? With revenues nearing £3m and already strongly profitable combined with growing the team from three to fifteen in less than 6 months, our client is an ambitious start-up who are looking for an exit in five years.
Key responsibilities of the Executive Assistant;
- Manage diary and scheduling for the Founder
- Manage day-to-day communications as the main point of contact for internal and external clients
- Organise travel and produce itineraries as necessary
- Prepare complex documentation in a timely manner
- Assist the Founder with managing a complex investment portfolio including scheduled filings, research and liaison with investees and associated parties.
Skills and experience the Executive Assistant must bring;
- Previous experience in an Executive Assistant role
- Confident and focused on delivery, producing high quality work
- Proactive, with a naturally curious, positive outlook and a flexible manner
- Good team player, client focussed and high attention to detail
- Resilient and able to deal with demanding workload and client needs
- Excellent IT and presentation skills (Microsoft Word, Excel and PowerPoint) – touch typing skills are critical
- Strong interpersonal skills and capable of building relationships both internally and externally
- Ability to work under pressure and juggle simultaneous projects
- Degree qualified
- Excellent English - European languages would be an advantage but not essential
Salary and benefits for the Executive Assistant role;
£40,000 - £45,000 basic + benefits
If this vacancy interests you we’d be delighted to hear from you.