Are you able to start immediately? Listed on the NYSE and employing over 10,000 people across the world, this is an excellent opportunity to work for a business that can give you a fast paced role with more balance.
- Work around your children or further study - you can decide the hours
- You’ll work one-on-one with the HOM (and other VP’s) and be responsible for planning so you can have quite an impact
- This will be a fast paced role
- You’ll have to be super organised and enjoy organising others
- This is less about the execution of marketing and more about the planning/operations behind it, so you must be happy with that sort of role
Key responsibilities of the Marketing Operations & Brand Executive; this is a 12 month maternity cover contract.
- Planning; work one on one with the Head of Marketing, and sometimes with other VP’s, to provide support and also act as a filter between the wider teams and senior directors
- Strategy; work with senior members of the marketing team (and business more widely) to come up with plans about how to shape their strategy for marketing technology best practices, data management and general frameworks for marketing activities
- Budgets; make sure all invoices get to the Finance team, an overall marketing budget is created and monitored
- Marketing Operations; manage external suppliers like agencies & automation consultants, from keeping records up to date and monitoring performance
- Brand; make sure brand guidelines are adhered to internally, newly acquired companies adopt the new branding and internal communications projects are executed correctly
- Events; manage internal events
Skills & experience the Marketing Operations & Brand Executive must have;
- Solid experience in a B2B marketing role
- Demonstrably strong planning and organisational skills
- A self starting attitude
- Be able to interact well with senior stakeholders
- Good writing skills
- Excellent communication skills
Salary & benefits for the Marketing Operations & Brand Executive role;
£30,000 - £35,000 basic + excellent benefits
If this vacancy interests you we’d be delighted to hear from you.