Are you looking to work for an IT vendor? A multi-award winner, our client has now been operating in the UK for over 30 years. As a global business they have a strong UK brand and a culture of innovation, which has led them to be at the forefront of the market they operate in. Sales are now in the £billions which puts them in a robust position for future growth & investment.
Key responsibilities of the Channel Marketing Manager;
- Strategic; take ownership for the plan to help drive sales through their indirect channel with classic channel marketing activities
- Stakeholder Management; work with a variety of stakeholders, at all levels, and ensure you communicate the strategy, ensure buy in and demonstrate success as it happens
- Propositions; help shape the value propositions that their channel partners can take to market
- Channel Marketing; use content and campaigns produced by the wider marketing team, and create / edit / adapt so that they can be deployed by channel partners to drive awareness and sales
- Budget; manage a budget and report on results
Skills and experience the Channel Marketing Manager must bring; strategically strong but happy rolling up your sleeves, you’ll have B2B marketing experience with experience across the mix.
- B2B marketing experience - broad knowledge of marketing would be an advantage
- Channel marketing experience is a must - could be from a distributor or vendor
- Comfortable interfacing with sales regularly and getting buy in from a variety of stakeholders
- Professional, dynamic, good communications skills and commercially astute
- Travel - 20%
Salary and benefits for the Channel Marketing Manager role;
£45 - £50,000 basic + £5,000 car allowance, bonus and benefits
If this vacancy interests you we’d be delighted to hear from you.