[Exclusive role] Excited by creating the next Teflon or Gore-tex? A British business, our client is on the cusp of phenomenal global growth. With a patented product and no other competitors in the world, they manufacture pioneering protective solutions used by professional sports people, the military and people working in hazardous industrial places. With partnerships already in place with the likes of Under Armour, 3M, Triumph and Dr Martens, your role will be to stoke further growth.
Key responsibilities of the Media Communications Manager; reporting into the CMO, you’ll be responsible for delivering the company’s marketing communications plan across all industries on a global basis.
- Communications Plan; help shape and implement the Communications plan to support the business’ objectives
- Brand; position the brand as a ‘thought leader’ in the markets it operates in, creating great content to support this
- Media; drive relationships with the relevant media across the UK, US and Europe and position the company as an authority in what they do
- Communications; manage all the company’s internal and external communications, including reputation management
- Sponsorships; build, implement and manage an activation program for the company’s sponsored athletes
Skills & experience the Media Communications Manager must have;
- Marketing communications experience in a B2B2C environment would be an advantage
- Strong network of media contacts and relationships
- Excellent communication skills, both in writing and in person
- A hands on approach with strong commercial acumen and creativity
- Startup mentality - positive, problem solver, ambitious and hard working
- Fluent in English, European languages an advantage
Salary & benefits for the Media Communications Manager role;
£45,000 - £50,000 basic + excellent benefits
If this vacancy interests you we’d be delighted to hear from you.