Want to join a fast growing B2B technology business? Offering innovative software solutions to Blue Chip businesses, our client is going through extraordinary growth and already has an enviable list of satisfied clients.
Key responsibilities of the Product Marketing Manager;
- Research; be responsible for developing buyer persona’s by segmenting customers across the verticals they operate and researching the various individuals that are involved in buying our customers solutions. Then work closely with sales to support them on account targeting.
- Proposition Development; with the buyer persona’s in place, develop value propositions and messages targeted at each vertical and each persona.
- Product Marketing; be responsible for writing and creating sales collateral to support at every stage of the buying process and to be used in marketing campaigns.
- Evangelise; evangelise about the solutions internally and externally (events, PR, AR, speaking).
Skills & experience the Product Marketing Manager must have;
- You’ll either be a broader marketer who has done some product marketing and would like to specialise in it OR be a product marketing specialist already
- You’ll have good writing skills
- You’ll be a good communicator
- Experience working with key internal stakeholders and external agencies
Salary & benefits for the Product Marketing Manager role;
£45,000 - £55,000 basic + £3,000 bonus & benefits
If this vacancy interests you we’d be delighted to hear from you.