Do you have strong digital campaign marketing skills & experience? Our client is a global $billion technology vendor with over 20 people in the marketing team. This is a 12 month contract and with an immediate start.
Key responsibilities of the Digital Marketing Manager; managing a team of 2 and working with external digital agencies, you’ll be responsible for the digital strategy for this global tech business.
- Strategy; build digital strategy for the UK & Ireland business
- Management; manage and motivate a team of 2
- Agency; drive performance from a number of digital agencies
- Digital; be responsible for activities across; web, SEO, PPC, social, display advertising and marketing automation
- Marketing Automation; be responsible for Eloqua
- Content; oversee the development of content for use on the website
- Budget; be responsible for the budget and ROI
Skills and experience the Digital Marketing Manager must bring;
- Digital marketing experience in the B2B space
- Understanding of how digital can drive sales opportunities
- Experience of using marketing automation tools
- Good people skills
- Strong analytical skills
Salary and benefits for the Digital Marketing Manager
£45,000 - £50,000 basic + 10% bonus
If this vacancy interests you we’d be delighted to hear from you.