Want to join a fast growing SaaS business with an amazing culture? If you want to work for a business that looks after you - think mindfulness sessions, games, an office dog, fruit filled kitchens and even a Head of Fun, then you need to read on.
Led by serial entrepreneurs, one who had a £100m exit from his last venture, our client is now a market leader and disrupting their market which is leading to phenomenal growth.
- Disruptive technology which has led them to become a market leader
- Phenomenal growth
- Amazing culture
- Very fast paced role
Key responsibilities of the Inbound Marketing Manager; reporting into the CMO, you’ll be responsible for owning and executing on their inbound marketing activities. Day to day you’ll be involved in;
- Content Creation; create a wide range of content, including eBooks, blogs, webinars, videos, white papers
- Inbound Marketing; use content to build awareness and drive people down the conversion funnel, as well as optimising the content for search (SEO)
- Nurturing; manage and execute on their email programs to nurture leads and retain existing clients
- Social; promote content through their social channels
- Analysis; measure the effectiveness of activities to help improve activities over time, using Google Analytics, Marketing Automation and the CRM
Skills & experience the Inbound Marketing Manager must have;
- B2B marketing experience
- Inbound marketing / content marketing specialist
- Experience of working with either Hubspot or Marketo
- Excellent communication skills
- Proactive, self starter
- Commercially astute
Salary & benefits for the Inbound Marketing Manager role;
£50,000 - £55,000 basic + bonus & benefits
If this vacancy interests you we’d be delighted to hear from you.