Account Based Marketing Manager Job Description
We are looking for a senior, strategic and commercially minded account based marketer who will be responsible for defining and delivering marketing initiatives that generate new sales pipeline and expand on existing opportunities within target accounts. Working closely with our sales teams, you'll play a key role in growing our ABM marketing function, an exciting and strategic area of focus for our business as we move towards our Series B fundraising.
Responsibilities of the Account Based Marketing Manager
- Strategy; create and execute multi-touch account-based marketing plans that focus on demand generation and deal acceleration within our most strategic accounts, including 1:1, 1: few and one: many initiatives to help achieve sales revenue goals in the EMEA market.
- GTM; research specific industry sectors, organisations and personas to produce targeted materials and messaging, including customised collateral to support the sales teams across the entire sales cycle.
- Events; plan and execute small scale events (lunch learns, breakfast meetings or webinars) for targeted accounts.
- Sales Support; develop strong relationships with account teams and customers. Act as the link between the sales team and global marketing, ensuring materials meet brand requirements and messaging is consistent.
- ROI; measure and report on the impact of marketing campaigns to support overall account and business goals.
Account Based Marketing Manager Requirements
- 6+ years B2B marketing experience, ideally in the software industry.
- Proven track record with account-based marketing initiatives, targeted vertical campaigns, or demonstrable success impacting pipeline growth.
- Experience developing and executing integrated marketing campaigns using digital tactics, events, webinars and emails as well as content creation ‚Äì having often had to manage multiple marketing programs simultaneously.
- Excellent communication skills including the ability to develop, and repurpose, written sales and marketing copy.
- Strong commercial acumen with the ability to understand and articulate key business drivers to senior decision makers in a variety of industry sectors.
- Proven ability to work collaboratively and cross-functionally, with experience of working closely with a sales organisation.