Have you got experience of using Marketo? With revenues globally in excess of $2bn, our client is a Gartner Magic Quadrant software business operating in the Enterprise space.
Key responsibilities of the Global Partner Marketing Executive; in this 14 month contract, you’ll be reporting into the Head of Marketing and be responsible for managing a wide range of partner marketing campaigns to support existing partners, attract new partners and create demand with end users. Day to day your role will involve;
- Campaign Management; plan and execute a wide variety of partner and field marketing campaigns and measure the ROI - you’ll also have the opportunity to test new ideas
- Partner Marketing; execute the partner marketing communications plan - email marketing and content creation
- Partner Portal; help improve the Partner portal
- Analysis; provide analysis of partner marketing activity
Skills and experience the Global Partner Marketing Executive must bring;
- B2B marketing experience
- Excellent writing skills
- Experience of using Marketo and a CRM to help nurture prospects
- Outgoing, personable and able to build relationships easily
- Degree educated
- Must be able to travel when allowed
Salary and benefits for the Global Partner Marketing Executive role;
£37,000 - £40,000 basic + excellent benefits
If this vacancy interests you we’d be delighted to hear from you.