Want to work in a newly created role for a Tech company with a fun culture? With a solid 9 years behind them, our client is a niche but highly successful Tech company with clients like Deloitte, KPMG and Santander. With global offices and over 70 employees, this is a great time to join a company on the up.
Key responsibilities of the Senior Content Marketing Executive; in this newly created role, you’ll be responsible for supporting the creation of a wide variety of content to be used across all stages of the marketing funnel.
- Social Media; manage the execution of social media posts across Twitter and LinkedIn
- Content Creation; create a wide variety of content (blogs, white papers, sales materials) to be used on the web, in emails, by the sales team and across social media
- Design; work with the design team to create graphics for your content, sometimes doing the design yourself
- Editing; localise content produced by the central marketing team
- Email Marketing; execute the monthly customer email marketing campaign using Mailchimp
- Website; use the CMS to update content on the website
Skills & experience the Senior Content Marketing Executive must have;
- Content marketing experience for a B2B company, ideally SaaS, professional services or finance
- Degree educated, 2:1 ideally
- Excellent written and verbal English skills
- Track record of creating content for a B2B sales team
- An understanding of SEO
- Ability to communicate and work with all levels
Salary & benefits for the Senior Content Marketing Executive role;
£30,000 - £33,000 basic + excellent benefits
If this vacancy interests you we’d be delighted to hear from you.