Want to join a fast growing Tech Startup? With a funky and inspiring environment, with bright, energetic and motivated people, our client has all the ingredients for continued success. VC funded and operating in the Tech Services / SaaS space, some of their customers include Spotify, Facebook and Microsoft, with them currently growing at 60% YOY.
Key responsibilities of the Digital Marketing Manager; you’ll be responsible for helping create and execute an awesome digital marketing strategy to generate leads for the sales team and retain customers.
- Strategy; take ownership for building and executing an impressive digital marketing strategy
- Lead Generation; deliver an integrated lead generation, lead nurturing and conversion program to drive more prospects into the pipeline
- Digital; use paid social (LinkedIn, Twitter) to drive awareness and conversion
- Web Conversions; put tactics in place to get new visitors to engage and convert on the website
- Stakeholder Management; work with the wider sales and marketing teams to ensure digital fits into the wider business strategy
- Analysis; use various tools including Google Analytics and Hubspot to measure and report on the effectiveness of activities
Skills & experience the Digital Marketing Manager must have;
- B2B digital marketing experience in a technology environment, ideally SaaS, PaaS
- You’ll have set up nurturing campaigns
- Experience of running paid campaigns across LinkedIn, Twitter
- Ability to write copy that converts (excellent English is a must)
- Excellent communicator and good with numbers
Salary & benefits for the Digital Marketing Manager role;
Circa £45,000 basic + benefits
If this vacancy interests you we’d be delighted to hear from you.