Are you from the Enterprise Software space? Offering a leading suite of cloud solutions and applications to businesses across the globe, our client has a strong track record spanning 25 years.
Key responsibilities of the Head of Product Management; reporting into the Marketing Director, you’ll be responsible for the entire product development and in-life product management process.
- Strategy; own the product roadmap, working closely with the board and senior leadership team to ensure buy-in
- Stakeholder Management; build relationships with sales, marketing and development in order to make sure there’s a collaborative approach to product development and product launches
- Research; keep abreast of the enterprise software market, by talking to partners, customers, prospects and doing research in to competitors
- Product Development; working in an agile way, be responsible for organising sprints with the development team
- Product Launches; working closely with sales and marketing, take ownership for product launches, ensuring each one adds value to the customer segment
- Product Management; own the product roadmap, and manage the development team
Skills & experience the Head of Product Management must have;
- Product Management experience in the B2B Tech sector
- Must have experience of working in the Enterprise Software space
- You could be a Product Manager stepping up
- You’ll have managed multiple types of stakeholders and be comfortable presenting at board level
Salary & benefits for the Head of Product Management role;
£70,000 - £80,000 basic + 10% bonus & benefits
If this vacancy interests you we’d be delighted to hear from you.
Market Recruitment is a specialist recruitment agency placing product & marketing professionals with a variety of Tech & B2B companies.
Regretfully due to the high volume of CV’s we receive, we’re only able to contact successful candidates.