PART TIME JOB - Would you like to develop and implement your own marketing strategy? Established for 10 years this creative agency is expanding into technology. They’re now ready to take their business to the next level and launch a technology platform they’ve built, and are looking for a commercially minded marketer to help them do that. You will create and implement a marketing strategy that is focused on driving inbound leads and conversions.
- Perfect role for a frustrated marketer who wants to take more responsibility
- Very flexible working environment
- Excellent opportunity for progression and self development
- Ability to have a real impact and grow a role in your own vision
- You will be the expert in marketing in the company, and need to be self reliant
- You’ll be responsible for formalising the marketing systems and processes
Key responsibilities of the Marketing Manager;
- Strategy; work with the owners to devise a marketing plan
- Sales Support; create collateral to support the sales process
- Campaign Management; create and execute campaigns to generate leads and sales - you’ll decide what you think is appropriate
- Website; keep the website up to date with content that’s optimised for SEO
- Events; organise events and exhibitions you think the client would benefit from
- Analysis; monitor and report on the performance of activities
Skills & experience the Marketing Manager must have;
You’ll have commercial B2B marketing experience
- You’ll be a self starter
- You’ll be able to create a campaign plan and then implement it
- Good writing skills
- Excellent communication skills
- Good understanding of generating revenue
Salary & benefits for the Marketing Manager role;
£45k pro rata (circa 25/30 hours a week) plus bonus, 25 days holiday.
If this vacancy interests you we’d be delighted to hear from you.
Market Recruitment is a specialist recruitment agency placing product & marketing professionals with a variety of B2B companies.
Regretfully due to the high volume of CV’s we receive, we’re only able to contact successful candidates.