A B2B marketer and excited by starting marketing for this established Tech business? Our client is looking for their first marketer to set up the department and get involved in some exciting projects.
Key responsibilities of the Digital Marketing Manager; working with the Founder and CEO, you’ll build the strategy and own the budget and execution, with the focus on growing the business and building brand awareness.
- Strategy; create a marketing plan to drive sales
- PPC; plan and execute paid marketing campaigns
- SEO; optimise their websites for search
- Email; execute email marketing campaigns to drive retention
- Content; create content to be used on the website and social channels
- Website; re-design of website
- Budget; manage and report on the budget
Skills & experience the Digital Marketing Manager must have;
- B2B marketing experience
- Focus on digital marketing
- Experience of e-commerce would be an advantage but not essential
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills - English
- Excellent project management skills
- Self starting attitude
Salary & benefits for the Digital Marketing Manager;
£45,000 - £55,000 basic + benefits
If this vacancy interests you we’d be delighted to hear from you.