[EXCLUSIVE ROLE] Are you a lead generation focussed marketer looking to join a global £800m t/o business? Currently achieving 20% YOY growth and with over 7,000 employees across the world, our client is a leading digital services and systems integrator, and is looking to grow its marketing team after some successful acquisitions and continued growth.
- Stable financially secure business growing at 20% YOY
- Work from home 1 day per week
- Newly created role
- Excellent MarTech stack
Key responsibilities of the Senior Marketing Executive; working alongside experienced marketers, you’ll support with execution a wide variety of marketing campaigns to help generate leads for a 100 person sales team.
- Demand Generation; support on the execution of inbound and outbound activities to generate prospects, help nurture them and then work closely with sales to hand them off
- Sales Enablement; make sure the sales team have all the tools they need to go to market effectively with - case studies, collateral etc.
- Content Marketing; write content - blogs, case studies and for marketing campaigns
- Marketing Automation; use their marketing automation stack to automate, nurture and measure ROI
Skills & experience the Senior Marketing Executive must have;
- B2B marketing experience
- Focus on demand generation
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills - English
- Excellent project management skills
- Experience of working with a sales team
Salary & benefits for the Senior Marketing Executive;
£30,000 - £35,000 basic + benefits
If this vacancy interests you we’d be delighted to hear from you.