[EXCLUSIVE ROLE] Are you a lead generation focussed marketer looking to join a global £800m t/o business? Currently achieving 20% YOY growth and with over 7,000 employees across the world, our client is a leading digital services and systems integrator, and is looking to grow its marketing team after some successful acquisitions and continued growth.
- Stable financially secure business growing at 20% YOY
- Work from home 1 day per week
- Newly created role
- Excellent MarTech stack
Key responsibilities of the Marketing Manager; you’ll build the strategy and own the budget and execution, with the focus on pipeline growth for the sales team across online and offline channels.
- Strategy; create a marketing plan to drive sales
- Demand Generation; execute inbound and outbound activities to generate prospects, help nurture them and then work closely with sales to hand them off
- Events; execute a wide variety of events - partner events, webinars, roundtables
- Marketing Automation; use their marketing automation stack to automate, nurture and measure ROI
- Budget; manage and report on the budget
Skills & experience the Marketing Manager must have;
- B2B marketing experience
- Focus on demand generation - with experience across inbound / outbound / offline / digital
- You MUST be hands on - this is tightly knit and busy team of 5 marketers
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills - English
- Excellent project management skills
- The personality to engage and work well with sales
Salary & benefits for the Marketing Manager;
£50,000 - £60,000 basic + £10,000 bonus + benefits
If this vacancy interests you we’d be delighted to hear from you.