Do you love working with sales and increasing pipeline? Globally recognised as a leader in their field, with over 750 employees globally, our client is a innovative provider of software, hardware and services.
Key responsibilities of the Marketing Manager; reporting into a Head of Marketing and sat in the central marketing team, you’ll build the strategy, campaigns, own the budget and work with 10 in country field marketers to ensure campaigns are localised and successful.
- Strategy; create a global marketing plan to drive sales
- Demand Generation; execute activities - paid, content, digital, events - to create effective lead generation programs. You’ll approach this with a ‘growth marketing’ mindset.
- Campaign Management; works with 10 in country field marketers - ensuring they understand the strategy and execute / localise the campaigns effectively
- Budget; manage and report on the budget / ROI
Skills & experience the Marketing Manager must have;
- B2B marketing experience in the Tech space
- Focus on modern demand generation
- You be familiar with marketing automation, inbound, nurturing and working with sales teams
- Excellent project management skills
Salary & benefits for the Marketing Manager;
£40,000 - £45,000 basic + 20% bonus + benefits
If this vacancy interests you we’d be delighted to hear from you.