[EXCLUSIVE ROLE] Do you love working with sales and increasing pipeline? With a recent IPO, our client is a Gartner ‘leader’ in it’s enterprise software category and is currently in high growth mode with the focus on building out its EMEA and APAC marketing function.
- Recent successful IPO
- Work from home 1 day per week
- Have strategic ownership over your region
- A ‘hands on’ role
Key responsibilities of the Senior Marketing Manager; you’ll build the strategy and own the budget and execution, with the focus on pipeline growth for the sales team with enterprise customers.
- Strategy; create a marketing plan to drive sales with enterprise customers - average deal size £250k, 9 month sales cycles
- Demand Generation; execute activities - content, digital, events - to create effective lead generation programs (you’ll have support from a full time digital marketer and freelance writers)
- Sales Enablement; work with the sales teams and provide them tools and insights to help them through the sales process - thought leadership, case studies, white papers
- Budget; manage and report on the budget / ROI
Skills & experience the Senior Marketing Manager must have;
- B2B marketing experience in the Tech space
- Focus on demand generation - especially from within large customers / prospects - with a focus on events
- You MUST be hands on - this isn’t a managerial role so our client doesn’t want people managers
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills - English
- Excellent project management skills
- The personality to engage and work well with sales
Salary & benefits for the Senior Marketing Manager;
£65,000 - £80,000 basic + benefits
If this vacancy interests you we’d be delighted to hear from you.