Want to work for a company that’s on course to double its workforce this year? Customers are using are clients solutions in over 170 countries, which is fuelling their global growth, and all this in less than six years from their launch. Offering best in breed software and services to Tier 1 & 2 companies in the Financial Services and Banking space, our client is known as an innovator and pioneer.
Key responsibilities of the Content Marketing Manager; working alongside the campaign and digital marketers, you’ll be responsible for defining and bringing to life their content marketing strategy. Day to day you’ll be involved in;
- Strategy; create the content marketing plan, with a focus on creating thought leadership content to help drive prospects down the funnel
- Messaging; own and implement the messaging and tone of voice for the company
- Content Creation; create a wide variety of content including white papers, blogs, infographics, brochures, press releases and social posts
- Storytelling; help create content (messaging, sound bites etc.) that helps move prospects down the funnel
Skills & experience the Content Marketing Manager must have;
- Content marketing experience in the B2B space
- Industry knowledge in Tech, Reg-Tech or FinTech space would be an advantage
- Experience of working with an internal technical audience (CTO, PM’s) to help shape content
- Track record of creating content across digital and offline - with a focus on content that moves prospects down the funnel
- Enthusiastic and collaborative approach
- Degree educated
Salary & benefits for the Content Marketing Manager role;
£50,000 - £60,000 basic + excellent benefits
If this vacancy interests you we’d be delighted to hear from you.