Want to work for a $bn global player? Our client is a global technology leader, employing over 14,000 people across the world with revenues in excess of $3 billion.
Key responsibilities of the Content Marketing Manager; in this newly created role, you’ll be responsible for working with the marketing delivery team, sales and product to support on messaging, building coherent value propositions and creating content that positively impacts lead generation . The role will include:
- Strategy; working with other marketers you will develop the content strategy
- Research; understand the drivers and pain points in your target audience to help inform your strategy and content creation
- Messaging; create messaging / value propositions to help define benefits for customers when using our clients solutions
- Content; write for a wide range of content - long form, short form, online & offline.
- Sales Enablement; work closely with their Enterprise sales team to ensure content you deliver can add value to their customer acquisition activities
Skills & experience the Content Marketing Manager must have;
- B2B marketing experience in a large or Global organisation
- Strategic ability with a hands on approach
- Strong content creation skills - excellent writing in English is a must
- An understanding of SEO techniques to help develop your content strategy
- Track record of using content to acquire clients
- Good people person
- Good organisational skills
- Degree in Business, Marketing or Journalism
Salary & benefits for the Content Marketing Manager role;
£40 - £45,000 basic + excellent benefits
If this vacancy interests you we’d be delighted to hear from you.