Do you love managing a website? Our client is a B2B global leader with a creative and ambitious marketing team where you can make an instant impact.
Key responsibilities of the Web Support Specialist; with some exciting website projects in the pipeline, this an exciting role based in the global marketing team with excellent career prospects. Day to day your role will involve;
- Website; support on the global website, being responsible for it’s functionality and performance
- CMS; help the business transition to Sitecore and use the CMS to upload content
- Projects; work with the wider business to improve the website which will include testing, requirement gathering, launching
- Analysis; track and report on the performance of the website
- Marketing; support the wider digital team with activities across PPC, email and CRM
Skills and experience the Web Support Specialist must bring;
- Website and CMS management experience
- Some web design experience would be an advantage - Wordpress is fine
- HTML & CSS
- Good project management skills
- Able to communicate effectively with others
Salary and benefits for the Web Support Specialist role;
£38,000 - £42,000 basic + excellent benefits
If this vacancy interests you we’d be delighted to hear from you.