Want to utilise your writing skills in an exciting and newly created role? A Sunday Times Tech Track 100 business, our client is a fast growing B2B Technology business. Employing close to a 1k people, they also partner with some of the worlds largest brands.
Key responsibilities of the Content Marketing Manager; this is a newly created role and one that will help you use all your writing skills to help position the business as a thought leader.
- Content Writing; create content that can be used to help drive new enquiries, position the business as a thought leader and help with internal communications
- Content Management; manage the output of content and help shape the strategy to produce interesting content - which could include video, white-papers, blogs, social
- Social; take responsibility for managing the company’s social channels and also help key figures within the business with their personal branding
- Analysis; measure the effectiveness of activities to help improve activities over
Skills & experience the Content Marketing Manager must have;
- B2B marketing experience from the Technology sector - you could be stepping up or already at this level
- Excellent and demonstrable writing skills
- Good project management skills
- SAP knowledge essential
- Knowledge of Google Analytics and exposure to marketing automation platforms
- Commercially astute
Salary & benefits for the Content Marketing Manager role;
£45 - £50,000 basic + benefits (ability to work from home 2 days / week)
If this vacancy interests you we’d be delighted to hear from you.