Want to join a fast growing challenger brand that’s recently got further funding? With almost 10 years in business, customers in 25 countries and many awards won along the way, our client is growing a great reputation and taking the big boys head on! With glowing reviews on G2 Crowd with recognition as a ‘High Achiever’, their customers love the cost savings, extra functionality, flexibility and customer support that their solutions offer.
Key responsibilities of the Field Marketing Manager; as part of a small marketing team, you’ll be responsible for managing the complete marketing campaign lifecycle, to generate leads for the sales team. Day to day your role will involve;
- Strategy; with your CMO, create a plan to drive leads through integrated marketing campaigns to help the company meet and exceed its goals
- Stakeholder Management; work collaboratively with teams across sales, product and marketing to get buy in and ensure campaigns are successful
- Marketing Campaigns; manage the end to end process of executing campaigns from identifying prospects, creating the messages and deciding on the tactics/channels to use
- Content Creation; manage the process of content creation including writing, creative and event management
- Analysis; measure the effectiveness of campaigns and look to improve conversions over time
Skills and experience the Field Marketing Manager must bring;
- B2B marketing experience with a focus on lead generation
- Experience of working in the B2B Tech space
- Good communication skills in both writing and in person
Salary and benefits for the Field Marketing Manager role;
£50,000 - £60,000 basic + benefits
If this vacancy interests you we’d be delighted to hear from you.