Product Marketing Manager Job Description
We are looking for a Product Marketing Manager to take our new SaaS solution to market and work closely with sales and marketing teams to make this a success.
We’ve had great feedback from our beta group of customers and now is the time to take our solution to market more widely.
In this exciting role you’ll help define more clearly our target audience, our target persona’s pain points, how we communicate our solution to them and then how we go about selling and marketing to them.
Responsibilities of the Product Marketing Manager
- Product Champion; together with the Product Marketing leader, be present and speak at key industry events, webinars, internal events and meet-ups.
- Research; maintain a deep understanding of the market dynamics and competitive landscape in the cluster, and execute specific competitive analysis.
- Product Messaging; develop compelling value propositions to target our key persona’s and communicate these effectively with sales, marketing and customer success teams.
- Sales Enablement; train & support sales teams on the product value proposition.
- GTM; support marketing & sales teams in articulating the key messages for their acquisition, business development and communication campaigns.
- Product Analysis; provide feedback to corporate teams about market dynamics, relevance of the offers, pricing, and value propositions.
- Stakeholder Management; work cross-functionally with sales, marketing, product and customer success.
Product Marketing Manager Requirements
- Product marketing experience from the Cloud or SaaS sectors
- Excellent interpersonal, communication and negotiation skills
- Be tech-savvy with cloud expertise/knowledge, and be marketing & customer minded
- Be highly creative, proactive, with a self starting attitude
- Have the ability to coordinate multi-stakeholder projects
- Time management skills and ability to work under pressure to tight deadlines