Product Operations Manager Job Description
We are looking for a Product Operations Manager to work closely with engineering, product managers and customer success teams, to help us understand which features deliver value, which cause friction, which correlate to satisfaction, and which drive down customer NPS.
Reporting into the Head of Product Management, you’ll help shape and deliver the direction our solution takes in the future, ensuring at all times it meets the needs of our customers.
Responsibilities of the Product Operations Manager
- Product Optimisation; be responsible for collecting, analysing and distributing customer feedback to give clarity on what product features deliver value and which ones don’t.
- Product Usage; reconcile customer feedback with product usage and customer data, to help increase the success of product releases by identifying beta testers, early adopters and public advocates.
- Stakeholder Management; work closely with product, engineering and customer success to enrich conversations around product usage, feature development and customer needs.
- Product Data; take a variety of data – usage, feature requests, support tickets, sentiment – and align with teams across marketing operations and revenue operations to incorporate it into business health metrics.
- Product Enablement; using feedback loops, help the product team better understand what features / solutions to build and what should be fixed. Keep track of product release experiments, ensuring tests aren’t overlapping or interfering with each other.
- Reporting; compile our quarterly reports, providing a quantifiable and measurable perspective on product health.
Product Operations Manager Requirements
- Excellent understanding of product management and project management principles
- Strong analytical skills and able to create insight out of large datasets
- Technical understanding and ability to communicate with both technical and non-technical audiences
- Structured approach and comfortable working at speed to tight deadlines
- Collaborative and happy working cross-functionally
- Driven personality with a can-do attitude
- Degree preferred.