Product Manager Job Description
We’re looking for a Product Manager to be responsible for the success of our CRM solution.
Reporting into the Head of Product Management, you’ll help shape and deliver the direction our solution takes in the future, ensuring at all times it meets the needs of our customers.
Responsibilities of the Product Manager
- Research; talk to customers, keep abreast of competitor activity and understand how technology and the market is changing to help feed into the direction the product takes.
- Product Development; following an agile development process, build the business case for new product iterations and involve stakeholders to get buy-in and sign off.
- Product Requirements; translate business cases into detailed product requirements and prototypes.
- Product Launches; launch new iterations to the sales and marketing team, helping develop product communication plans.
- In-life Product Management; manage success metrics for the product and keep track of customer sentiment and churn.
- Stakeholder Management; collaborate with various stakeholders across sales, finance, marketing, operations and development.
Product Manager Requirements
- Product management experience for a SaaS or Cloud business.
- A hands on approach and experience of building business cases.
- Experience of presenting to senior managers.
- Strong understanding of all elements of an agile product management process.
- Excellent communication skills and the ability to work with a varied stakeholder base.
- Degree educated.