Performance Marketing Manager Job Description
Reporting into the CMO and joining an enthusiastic and driven marketing team
you will champion the development of digital lead generation techniques to accelerate the sales cycle across all of our channels and regions.
The right candidate will obviously be experienced in paid media, but apart from that, they will be a quick thinker, an awesome multitasker, a strong communicator, and passionate about digital marketing.
Responsibilities of the Performance Marketing Manager
- Own the creation, execution and reporting of paid media campaigns across; Google, Bing, YouTube, TikTok, Affiliate and Meta. With a focus on acquiring new customers.
- Own the process for developing paid media creative, working with the internal marketing team to prioritise campaigns and briefing external creatives to accelerate execution.
- Take responsibility for the strategic direction and tactical execution of paid media, including; bidding, ad copy, landing page testing, audience strategy & extensive creative experimentation.
- Own end to end execution of campaigns, working to oversee and implement eye-catching, optimised, and successful PPC campaigns.
- Promote a data driven and experimental growth culture, using data to find optimisation opportunities and improve the efficiency of campaigns.
- Drive performance metrics across all channels and create a framework to show the digital acquisition funnel and prioritise the optimisation activities.
- Develop your paid media knowledge further to ensure you’re at the forefront of the industry and always aware of the latest tactics and strategies to experiment with.
Performance Marketing Manager Requirements
- Experience working across Paid Search (Google & Bing) & Paid Social (TikTok & Meta).
- Excellent reporting skills are required, and you must be familiar with data / campaign reporting tools such as Google Analytics.
- The thought of owning an idea from conception to execution excites you.
- Data savvy.
- You’ll be comfortable working autonomously as much as collaboratively.
- Excellent attention to detail.
- Happy to be working on multiple projects at the same time.