Head of Performance Marketing Job Description
We are looking for an exceptional Head of Performance Marketing to develop a world-class performance marketing operation that can scale our user base across EMEA to 50M users. You’ll be someone who is able to lead and grow the team, and create a predictable and scalable digital customer acquisition machine. Day to day you’ll have full ownership of our paid media spend, digital channel mix, and its execution and constant testing.
Responsibilities of the Head of Performance Marketing
- Strategy; own our strategy for all media: paid search, paid social and organic campaigns (Adwords, Facebook, LinkedIn, SEO) spanning EMEA markets, from conception to execution.
- Team Management; lead, motivate and grow the existing team of 6.
- Agency Management; be the point of contact with our digital media agency.
- Reporting; be responsible for creating reports and provide analysis around ROI, campaign performance, conversion patterns and website traffic to help optimise all campaigns.
- Performance Analysis; analyse performance and understand the details and effectiveness of each campaign and adopt a continual test and learn approach to all performance marketing activities.
- Data Analysis; drive optimisation plans through analysis of large data sets.
- Budget Management; advise on and allocate digital marketing budgets, constantly analysing spend and recommending changes as necessary to ensure optimisation.
Head of Performance Marketing Requirements
- Successful track record in a performance marketing or digital marketing role.
- Track record of paid spend optimisation across EMEA and channels with budgets in excess of ¬£1m.
- Experience with building a performance marketing engine across tracking, attribution, automation, and optimisation.
- You have managed team members in the past and are excited about growing a team.
- Experience in the B2B SaaS space would be ideal, however we are flexible.
- Experience in a high-growth company is preferred – Series B onwards.
- Demonstrable hands-on experience with the following: Google Ads, Video, Facebook / Instagram Ads, LinkedIn Ads, Salesforce, Pardot, Tableau.
- Confident with presenting and working in an international environment with various stakeholders.
- Strong knowledge of MarTech and AdTech solutions as well as digital data analytics and programmatic platforms.