Senior Marketing Manager Job Description
We are looking for a Senior Marketing Manager who can take ownership for driving profitable and sustainable growth for our cloud infrastructure division.
You'll be responsible for the development of the marketing strategy and ensure campaigns are mapped to persona's with a clear view of the customer's journey from start to finish, reporting on ROI and spend.
Responsibilities of the Senior Marketing Manager
- Strategy; understand the overall business and marketing strategy and create a marketing plan for the cloud infrastructure division.
- Budget; manage a ¬£500k budget and report on the marketing spend.
- Team Management; manage, lead and motivate a marketing team of 3.
- Stakeholder Management; work collaboratively with a variety of stakeholders across sales, product management and the central marketing team to ensure there is buy in to future marketing campaigns and resources are maximised.
- Sales Support; create collateral and content to help the sales team convert more prospects.
- Campaign Management; target market segments with integrated marketing campaigns to generate demand and convert into leads. Campaigns can include ABM, paid social, webinars, email marketing and direct mail.
- Content Marketing; create a variety of content - thought leadership, blogs, whitepapers, webinars and video.
- Digital; be responsible, through the central marketing team, for the cloud infrastructure section of the website. Ensuring content is optimised for SEO, and our presence is expanded across our social - LinkedIn & Twitter.
- Technical; work in Eloqua and ensure sales and marketing are working in unison.
- Marketing Analysis; analyse and report on traffic, MQLs, conversions, attribution and pipeline growth.
Senior Marketing Manager Requirements
- Marketing Manager or Senior Marketing Manager from a B2B Tech business.
- Experience of creating a marketing plan that builds awareness and drives leads.
- Excellent written and presentation skills.
- Broad experience across online and offline marketing channels.
- Good experience of working with sales teams.
- Budget management experience.
- Degree educated.