Marketing Manager Job Description
We are looking for a Marketing Manager who can take ownership for our marketing efforts as we enter the next phase of our growth.
Reporting into the CEO and managing a Marketing Executive, this a strategic and heavily hands on role, involved in a wide variety of marketing activities to help our business achieve its revenue goals.
Responsibilities of the Marketing Manager
- Strategy; with the CEO, build a marketing plan to help us penetrate our markets further, position our business as a thought leader and generate more inbound leads.
- Budget; manage the marketing budget and report on spend.
- Stakeholder Management; work closely with the Sales Director and the Head of Product Management to ensure there's a combined effort to lead generation and product launches.
- Sales Support; create, and keep up to date, a suite of collateral that the sales team can use to convert more prospects.
- Campaign Management; target market segments with integrated marketing campaigns to generate demand and convert into leads. Campaigns can include ABM, paid social, webinars, email marketing and direct mail.
- Content Marketing; focus on content to drive more inbound leads. This could be 'how to..' guides, opinion articles and customer stories.
- Digital; optimise all content on the website for SEO, create landing pages for asset downloads and nurturing sequences for leads. Build awareness through social media campaigns, owned and paid.
- MarTech; own the marketing automation platform and oversee the CRM.
- Analysis; analyse and report on marketing campaigns.
Marketing Manager Requirements
- You'll have previous marketing management experience from a B2B Tech business.
- Experience of creating and executing a marketing plan that builds awareness and drives inbound leads.
- Excellent written and presentation skills.
- Broad experience across digital and offline marketing channels.
- Good experience of working with sales teams.
- Track record in running and improving paid social campaigns.
- Budget management experience.
- Degree educated.