Senior Marketing Operations Manager Job Description
In this role, you will oversee our entire marketing operations processes and infrastructure. You’ll be in charge of improving our working methods to become more efficient.
As an overview, day to day you’ll manage our full marketing tech stack, CRM and lead management processes, and GDPR/CCPA compliance.
Responsibilities of the Senior Marketing Operations Manager
- Evaluate data, trends and key customer and consumer behaviour across all channels to provide clear insight and recommendations for further digital development opportunities.
- Be our HubSpot expert for campaigns, automations, landing pages, reporting, etc.
- Set-up of KPIs for the whole team, leveraging Salesforce analytics and collaboration with the Revenue Operations team.
- You will also provide HubSpot support for our Sales team by managing our customer data and creating new reports, dashboards, and lead nurturing automations.
- Be the ‘go to’ digital expert for the marketing team for new technology / tools and systems exploration / implementation.
- Ensure accurate and timely delivery of all projects and initiatives.
- Oversees regular reviews of effectiveness of programmes and directs changes to annual plans and programmes to optimise efficiency and effectiveness.
- Support the creation of new digital marketing campaigns.
Senior Marketing Operations Manager Requirements
- We are looking for a marketing and operations professional with experience managing marketing systems including Customer Relationship Management (CRM) databases and Content Management Systems (CMS).
- You will have proven experience managing the delivery of multi-channel marketing campaigns, leading marketing operations to deliver on strategic aims.
- You will bring excellent communication and relationship management skills, and the ability to work closely with senior leaders, and you will be adept at evaluating and reporting on the impact of activity.
- You will be analytical and skilled in data management, with significant experience gathering insights on marketing metrics.
- You will be highly organised, a skilled project manager, and able to lead project teams as well as their staff members, working both independently and collaboratively to drive projects forward.
- You will bring a proactive approach to continually assess the effectiveness of current marketing methods, as well as proposing, getting leadership buy-in to and implementing improvements to current working methods.