Marketing Operations Manager Job Description
We are seeking a Marketing Operations Manager to help us build, measure, optimise and scale our marketing programs to drive growth. In this role, you’ll be responsible for measuring and evaluating marketing performance, supporting demand generation and integrated marketing campaigns, informing strategic planning and budgeting, and enhancing overall marketing process, technology, and workflow.
Responsibilities of the Marketing Operations Manager
- Process Management; identify, design, and document scalable processes that enable the marketing team to be more effective in their daily work and drive alignment within the department.
- Goal Setting; develop measurement plans which contain benchmarks and goals for each upcoming program or campaign.
- Performance Measurement; monitor performance, develop insights, make recommendations and implement optimisations across MQLs, SQLs, pipeline, content, channels, and campaigns. And iterate on a continuous basis.
- Campaign Management; serve as the marketing project manager for integrated campaigns from inception through execution and measurement.
- Infrastructure; own, maintain and improve our marketing tech stack. Work with Business Operations to manage the health of our database and our lead management process.
- Segmentation; manage list segmentation and scoring to deliver more targeted and relevant messaging to improve engagement and ultimately conversion of prospects.
- Lead Management; support marketing and sales revenue goals by maintaining our lead management process, including lead lifecycle, lead scoring, and sales alerts.
- Data Management; work closely with Business Operations to ensure data is syncing seamlessly in Salesforce and Eloqua for accurate and up-to-date attribution, lead management, and reporting.
Marketing Operations Manager Requirements
- Bachelor’s Degree
- B2B Tech marketing experience with at least 3+ years of admin experience in Eloqua and strong experience with Salesforce.
- Strong analytical skills, able to draw insights and intelligence from marketing data.
- Ability to understand, assess, and implement lead scoring, lead nurturing, segmentation, personalisation, and other lead/customer management practices.
- A good understanding of database structure, data hygiene, analytics, and attribution.
- Demonstrated experience owning and running the governance of a large marketing automation platform.
- Ability to manage multiple projects at the same time in a fast-paced environment.
- Technically capable, excellent communicator, and a desire to improve processes.
- Working knowledge of GDPR regulations.