Marketing Communications Executive Job Description
We are looking to recruit an outgoing, enthusiastic and results-driven individual to help drive forward the company's communication and PR activities. This is a new role set within a demanding, target-orientated environment. The successful candidate can expect an excellent package with the chance to develop their career within a successful, fast moving and expanding Technology business.
Responsibilities of the Marketing Communications Executive
- Brand; raise our profile via social networks and media, forums, blogs and online directories.
- Content Marketing; actively publish useful and relevant content including blogs, tweets and other social messaging.
- Campaigns; design and produce new campaign materials including videos, solution demos, online and e-marketing promotions.
- Email Marketing; create new business email communications with a view to creating leads and interest across all solutions and sectors.
- Events; assist with pre-promotion of tradeshows and exhibitions, seminars and other events.
- Customer Communications; create newsletters to existing clients, working with sales and consultancy teams to gather content, organise, review and publish.
- Case Studies; work with sales team to acquire win stories / case studies, interview clients to collect details, transcribe and draft for review.
- PR; create and publish press releases to approved third parties.
- Outreach; research to find relevant journalists and organisations that would be interested in working with us and publishing our content.
- Collateral; work with sales / technical to create product collateral.
Marketing Communications Executive Requirements
- At least one years' experience in a B2B marketing role (hi-tech preferred although not essential).
- Strong written and verbal skills, with practical experience of writing marketing content.
- Excellent commercial acumen and relationship-building skills.
- The ability to deliver projects and results within set timescales.
- Excellent working knowledge and experience of Microsoft Office.
- Keen interest in Marketing technologies and a desire to learn.
- Active / relevant experience of social media.
- A results-driven, career minded individual - with a focus on achieving their goals and exceeding expectations.
- A first class team player - willing to help on projects outside of their personal remit and contributing ideas and suggestions for the benefit of the team.
- Confident, persuasive and outgoing - with strong influencing skills.
- An ability to juggle multiple projects and priorities.
- Excellent communication skills ‚Äì with first-rate written and spoken English.
- Positive and proactive attitude.
- Excellent attention to detail and quality.
- Ability to work cooperatively and effectively as part of a team.