Global Marketing Director Job Description
As Global Marketing Director, you'll have the opportunity to build, shape and lead the Global Marketing team to drive a variety of B2B marketing campaigns across the globe to build awareness and create highly effective sales lead generation.
Responsibilities of the Global Marketing Director
- Strategy; develop and execute a global marketing strategic plan, partnering with product line management, corporate and regional marketing, IT/Digital and commercial teams in each region. This plan should align with and support the broader company strategic plan and growth initiatives.
- Marketing; responsibility for the global marketing function including activities that cover corporate communications (internal and external), branding, content creation, events, digital marketing, lead generation, partner marketing and sponsorships.
- Team Management; leverage leadership skills and experiences to continuously improve the marketing function including talent, structure, processes, tools and techniques.
- Goal Setting; define specific goals for the marketing organisation and measure the commercial and brand impact of marketing initiatives using well-defined metrics and KPIs.
- GTM; understand the competitive landscape and define approaches to differentiate our value-propositions in the marketplace.
- Agency Management; manage relationships with agencies and outside marketing partners to accelerate marketing initiatives.
- Partner Marketing; collaborate with channel partners to generate demand for our products with end-users in diverse markets.
- Budget Management; manage the global marketing budget to plan, working closely with regional leaders to optimise marketing spend.
Global Marketing Director Requirements
- Leadership experience in a B2B marketing role.
- Excellent leadership skills and ability to set direction and develop the team.
- Strategic mindset and high business acumen.
- High level of project management and cross-functional collaboration skills, with ability to build relationships and trust across the organisation.
- Ability to drive change and engagement.
- Good knowledge and understanding of digital systems and tools such as CRM, SEO, Marketing Automation, and digital analytics.
- Excellent communication and interpersonal skills.
- Ideally experience in sales lead generation.
- University degree in Marketing or similar.
- Excellent English language skills.
- Ability to travel as needed in order to be efficient in the role.