Growth Manager Job Description
We are looking for a Growth Manager to take a data driven approach and run experiments to help improve our marketing and the influence it has on the customer lifecycle.
Reporting into the Head of Growth, support on the execution of our growth marketing strategy. This will be a varied role with a particular emphasis on driving down our customer acquisition costs, improving lead quality and conversion and reducing churn.
Responsibilities of the Growth Manager
- Intelligence; do extensive research into our current activities, competitors and with our customers to understand our persona's better, their buying habits, and turn those insights into tests to optimise our marketing.
- Acquisition; improve the performance of our acquisition campaigns - working across paid ads, re-marketing, SEO, content, affiliates and email marketing.
- Conversion Rate Optimisation; improve the conversion rates for our prospects - from lead to trial and from trial to paid. You'll work on our web copy, pricing and UX to identify friction points and roll out improvements.
- Retention; improve customer experience to reduce churn and increase LTV.
- Reporting; keep track and report back on our CAC, MRR and LTV.
Growth Manager Requirements
- 2-3 years growth marketing experience for a high growth B2B or B2C Tech Startup.
- You'll be as comfortable with data as you are with copy or design.
- Solid user of analytics tools - could be Google Analytics, Segment etc.
- Good communication skills and the ability to work with diverse teams.
- Degree educated.