Growth Executive Job Description
We are looking for a Growth Executive to support our growth team as we continue to scale towards our revenue goals. We are experiencing hockey stick growth, and that comes from acquiring the right customers and then delighting them with our solutions. And you'll be focussed on helping us turn customers into advocates.
Reporting into the Head of Growth, you'll support the Growth Managers on the execution of their growth marketing campaigns. This will be a varied role with a particular emphasis on data analysis, rapid experimentation, and campaign execution.
Responsibilities of the Growth Executive
- Demand; support on the improvement of our demand generation campaigns - working across paid ads, re-marketing, SEO, content, affiliates and email marketing. You'll help set up campaigns, write copy, build landing pages, monitor paid spend and reports on the results.
- Conversion; you'll support our web copy improvements, analyse pricing and set A/B tests to optimise spend, and identify and improve UX friction points.
- Retention; you'll help with driving our retention strategies.
- Reporting; you'll report on requested data for the growth team and use various tools - Zapier, GA, Segment, Appcues and Hotjar.
Growth Executive Requirements
- Marketing experience for a high growth B2B or B2C Tech Startup.
- You'll understand growth marketing and want to drive your career in this direction.
- Solid user of analytics tools - could be Google Analytics, Segment etc.
- Good verbal and written communication skills with the ability to work with diverse teams.
- Degree educated.