Director of Field Marketing Job Description
We are seeking a charismatic and motivated Field Marketing leader. Reporting to the Marketing Director, EMEA, the right candidate will be a self-starter who thrives in a fast paced environment, who is willing to roll up their sleeves, and who looks for opportunities to work outside of their comfort zone.
Responsibilities of the Director of Field Marketing
- Lead a team of regional and segment marketers, working alongside the Marketing Director, EMEA to set the strategy and priorities, whilst ensuring they deliver against the objectives of the company.
- Establish and implement ways of working across the region to ensure efficiency of centralised functions.
- Manage the field marketing budget and build out a field marketing team in line with company growth plans.
- Align with peers in Demand Gen, Communications, Product Marketing and Partner Marketing on a set of multi-channel go-to-market campaigns, enabling the regional team to create awareness and generate pipeline for their areas.
- Coordinate cross-functionally on key initiatives, including our flagship conference, as well as EMEA industry events including budget allocation
- Work cross-functionally with a variety of teams across the organisation.
Director of Field Marketing Requirements
- B2B marketing experience in leadership roles with a track record of working directly with a sales organisation, ideally in the software/SaaS space.
- Demonstrable track record driving business growth.
- Track record of working in matrix and virtual team environments covering functions such as P, communications, events, customer, product marketing, etc.
- A passion for pipeline and demand generation and a metrics driven approach, experience working with Salesforce and Microstrategy is beneficial.
- Self-driven, positive with a collaborative approach.
- Bachelor’s degree or equivalent.