Website Manager Job Description
Reporting to VP Digital Marketing, the Website Manager is responsible for the management of projects and activities that ensure delivery of a high-performing website to deliver compelling experiences for our prospects and customers. The role comprises multiple aspects from performing site updates and development of a change roadmap, to optimisation of customers' journey.
Responsibilities of the Website Manager
- Strategy; manage and own the strategy for the website.
- Analytics; responsible for web analytics including Google Analytics, Google Tag Manager and Mixpanel.
- Customer Journey; create and enhance journeys for our persona’s on the website that facilitate the achievement of Web KPIs using insights from quantitative and qualitative behavioral data.
- Web Development; coordinate, manage and execute ongoing website development projects from a marketing perspective in partnership with internal resources and external agencies.
- Stakeholder Management; serve as the primary liaison between IT and various marketing stakeholders.
- Technical; develop and manage Website/CMS governance & processes for the business plus marketing automation tools (Hubspot).
Website Manager Requirements
- Experience in managing a website for an international B2B company
- Experience in supporting tools such as Google Tag Manager, Google Analytics etc
- Experience working on a global content or marketing platform that is used in multiple markets/languages
- Prior experience working with external website development agencies
- Project management experience with familiarity of relevant software (Asana / Basecamp)
- Prior experience of working with a marketing automation platform, ideally HubSpot integration
- Self-driven and highly motivated
- Flexibility to take over new working topics
- Excellent native English language skills (spoken and written), other languages a plus