Web Marketing Specialist Job Description
We are now on our next phase of growth and are looking to hire a Web Marketing Specialist into the team. Reporting to the Head of Digital Marketing, this person will be responsible for all web marketing activities with a particular focus on website performance, acquisition and conversion.
Responsibilities of the Web Marketing Specialist
- Website Management; responsible for web design and development activities. This includes supporting the web needs of team members in marketing, product and sales.
- SEO; manage and execute sitewide SEO e.g. define global and local keywords, improve search performance, optimise landing pages, expand sources of traffic by using local search engines, and planning & delivering link-building strategies.
- Analysis; monitor sites on a daily, weekly & monthly basis and ensure channels are achieving targets with Google Analytics and Google Tag Manager.
- PPC; directly responsible for key paid channel execution (Google Ads and Social Ads), ad creative, performance and budget.
- Stakeholder Management; cross team collaboration, working closely with the marketing and content teams to educate and provide guidance for SEO optimisation for landing pages, blog, video, social and PR.
- Research; produce competitor analysis, insights and benchmarking.
- ROI; establish KPIs for your activities while continuously tracking performance with post-campaign analysis and reporting.
Web Marketing Specialist Requirements
- Passionate about SEO, you have a successful track record of delivering successful SEO strategies, specifically in driving sales in a B2B Tech environment.
- Solid knowledge of organic search trends, including search engine algorithm changes and the latest tools and technologies e.g. SEMRush or Ahrefs.
- Strong knowledge of Marketo (or equivalent), and WordPress.
- Knowledge of reporting with Google Analytics.
- A solid understanding of how search fits into the overall marketing mix.
- Proven track record providing ROI and achieving targets.
- Highly numerate and analytical.
- Demonstrable track record of achievement in revenue and lead generation through SEO and PPC.
- A great communicator – both verbally and in writing – with an energetic, action-oriented nature.