Digital Marketing Manager Job Description
We are looking to hire a Senior Digital Marketing Manager who will develop, coordinate, and execute impactful digital marketing initiatives to generate leads, and increase our brand and product awareness across EMEA. The position will partner with regional and global marketing teams to manage digital experiences from inception to execution. This includes creating and implementing digital marketing campaigns using our marketing automation tools, the distribution of content via social media, managing the EMEA website and driving growth through paid channels.
Responsibilities of the Digital Marketing Manager
- Strategy; create the digital marketing strategy for EMEA to drive awareness and increase lead conversion rates.
- Digital Marketing; plan and drive execution of all web, SEO/SEM, PPC, email, social media and display advertising campaigns, working with the global marketing team.
- Content; oversee the development of content through freelancers and the global content marketing team, for use on the website and in email campaigns, localising US content as much as possible.
- Email Marketing; assist the team on the execution of sophisticated email marketing campaigns including dynamic emails, segmentation and marketing automation.
- Web Performance; monitor website performance and contribute with new strategies and campaigns to increase traffic and lead generation.
- Web Management; maintain and update the EMEA website (WordPress). Collaborate with internal teams to create EMEA landing pages and optimise for conversions.
- Insights; identify market trends and insights, and optimize spend and performance based on those insights.
- Technology; be responsible for Pardot and look to improve processes – be the mentor for the regional marketing team. Day to day management of the CRM and marketing automation platform ensuring the business keeps accurate and quality data in line with GDPR.
- Analytics; utilise strong analytical ability to evaluate end-to-end customer experience across multiple channels and customer touch points
- Agency Management; collaborate and manage agencies and other vendor partners.
- Budget; own budget and ROI reporting
- ROI; measure and report performance of all digital marketing campaigns, and assess against goals (ROI and KPIs)
Digital Marketing Manager Requirements
- Demonstrable track record in driving growth through Digital Marketing for a B2B Tech business.
- Broad digital marketing experience, with skills across paid, email, social and web.
- Excellent stakeholder management skills. Must be able to build relationships and quickly and take initiatives in driving projects while being proactive in suggesting new ideas.
- Excellent communication skills (written and oral).
- Knowledge of Salesforce (CRM), and marketing automation tools such as Pardot or Eloqua a plus.
- Ability to organise, prioritise, coordinate and implement multiple projects simultaneously with the ability to meet strict deadlines.
- Must be detail-oriented and customer-focused.
- Team player.
- Degree educated.