Digital Marketing Executive Job Description
Day-to-day the main channels you will utilise are email, organic and paid social, and uploading content to our website. You’ll also work closely with internal stakeholders and external agencies across design, copywriting, to help create content and copy for digital campaigns and ensure output is on brand and consistent.
Responsibilities of the Digital Marketing Executive
- Day to day you will work across email marketing campaigns, organic and paid social, and track / analyse campaign performance.
- Work with the Head of Digital Marketing to prepare and analyse reports across Google Analytics, Eloqua, and Salesforce. You will be able to draw informed conclusions that help us optimise our campaigns and achieve the objectives.
- Assist in the design and formulation of effective paid campaigns across social media and SEM.
- Identify trends and insights and optimise spend and performance based on the insights.
- Work with freelance designers to create assets, in-line with our brand, that enhance user experience and conversions across email, website, PPC and social media.
- Collaborate with external teams to create landing pages and optimise the user experience through our website and manage the delivery of small website projects.
Digital Marketing Executive Requirements
- Proven working experience in digital marketing.
- Demonstrable experience in running email, social media and paid social campaigns.
- Experience in setting up and optimising Google AdWords campaigns.
- Highly creative and open to evolving as our business grows.
- Strong knowledge of website analytics and reporting tools (e.g. Google Analytics, GSC).