Demand Generation Marketing Manager Job Description
As the Demand Generation Manager for EMEA, you will play a pivotal role by taking ownership for generating qualified sales leads and opportunities. You will work across all marketing channels identifying ways to deliver results at targeted customer acquisition costs.
Responsibilities of the Demand Generation Marketing Manager
- Planning; plan and drive demand generation activity, overseeing it from execution to analysis.
- Campaign Creation; identify new inbound and outbound marketing activities that deliver a flow of qualified leads whilst monitoring ROI and optimising CAC.
- Lead Delivery; deliver against the weekly, monthly and quarterly lead generation targets.
- Forecasting; support the Head of Marketing with the forecasting of quarterly lead generation targets.
- Paid; hands on manage the paid social, paid search, and retargeting channels.
- Webinars; initiate and manage regular webinars, alongside the event manager and content marketing team.
- Account Based Marketing; research and develop effective value proposition and messaging for target accounts and verticals. Create and execute an ABM plan to ensure the delivery of high-value content at the optimal moment in an account’s discovery and sales journey, capturing and nurturing leads.
- Analysis; define success metrics and own the performance analysis of demand generation activities, ensuring ongoing optimisation, and analyse marketing and sales data to develop insights and make recommendations on areas for optimisation to meet sales targets.
- Budget Management; track marketing campaign ROI and control the allocation of marketing spend based on past performance, adjusting planned budget allocation in line with results and in-line with annual sales objectives.
- Lead Management; track lead lifecycle and conversion rates from inquiry to closed deal through our marketing automation platform.
- Lead Tracking; work closely with the marketing operations team to set-up appropriate lead management, scoring and reporting processes within Microsoft Dynamics.
Demand Generation Marketing Manager Requirements
- You are an excellent marketer with experience in partnering with sales teams to drive leads through multi-channel outbound and inbound marketing campaigns.
- Experience working cross-functionally with various marketing teams to coordinate campaigns from end to end.
- Experience managing marketing budgets, allocating and optimising spend across tactics and experience with forecasting results.
- Experience in using Microsoft Dynamics and marketing tools such as Marketo, Eloqua and Google Analytics.
- You be a self starter and work well under pressure in a high growth environment that is constantly changing.
- You have an expert understanding of demand generation and a track record of owning campaigns and driving pipeline growth.
- You’ll demonstrate excellent communication skills including data crunching and storytelling.
- You are analytically inclined, with exceptional project management skills and rigorous attention to detail.