Senior Content Marketing Executive Job Description
This role will report into our Content Marketing Manager and be responsible for a wide range of content marketing activities. This year, over 60% of our leads came from inbound enquiries, so SEO and content play a critical role in revenue generation and growth for the company. And in this role you’ll get the opportunity to experiment with new ideas across a variety of channels.
Responsibilities of the Senior Content Marketing Executive
- Support on the execution of the content marketing strategy.
- Write high-quality SEO-optimised blogs based on keyword research.
- Manage our social media channels (Twitter, Facebook, LinkedIn and YouTube), posting the content we produce and foster engagement and comments to amplify reach.
- Experiment with new channels and new content ideas e.g. TikTok to stay relevant and help build awareness of our brand with our target audience.
- Work with videographers to coordinate the editing of videos for our YouTube channel.
- Support on the writing and promotion of our quarterly reports.
- Distribute content across organic and paid channels, working with the wider marketing team to help with execution.
- Undertake other content marketing tasks, such as content gap analysis, content reporting, and any other deliverables seen fit with supervision from the content marketing manager.
Senior Content Marketing Executive Requirements
- Content marketing experience from a B2B or B2C company.
- Excellent writing skills.
- Experience using marketing automation systems such as Hubspot.
- Excellent project management and time management.
- Strong verbal communication skills and must be comfortable communicating with internal stakeholders.