Inbound Marketing Manager Job Description
We are looking for an Inbound Marketing Manager to help our business attract, convert and retain more customers. Executing yourself and working with the support of a content marketing agency, you’ll be responsible for creating a wide variety of assets to be used at all stages of the inbound marketing funnel.
Responsibilities of the Inbound Marketing Manager
- Planning; work with the Marketing Director to create, plan and execute an effective Inbound Marketing Strategy
- Content Creation; create various content assets (guides, blogs, e-books, whitepapers, podcasts, video, webinars) to be used at all stages of the inbound marketing funnel.
- Website; work with the Website Manager to ensure the website is optimised for search (SEO), and there’s a clear and obvious path for customers to move through the funnel. Also, assist on building landing pages for the content you build.
- Content Marketing; maximise exposure of the content you produce by promoting it across social channels, repurposing it where possible.
- Marketing Automation; manage our Marketing Automation platform (Marketo), ensuring leads are tracked, and nurture leads from MQL to SQL.
- Analysis; report on the success of our inbound marketing efforts.
Inbound Marketing Manager Requirements
- Inbound marketing experience for an Enterprise Software company.
- Ability to develop an Inbound plan and execute on it.
- Excellent written skills and ability to communicate at all levels.
- Track record of building an inbound marketing engine with a good understanding of SEO, lead conversion and retention marketing.
- Previous knowledge of using a marketing automation platform would be an advantage.