Copywriter Job Description
Our Copywriters are the foundation of all our communications, internally and externally. From brand, to people, to product, they define our company’s tone of voice and strategic messaging to deliver copy that engages, delights and excites. Interested? We are seeking an additional Copywriter who can take complex information and create extraordinary content to help our audience. Our marketing team follows the inbound marketing methodology so your copy will help us attract, convery, close and delight our prospects and customers. That could be a thought leadership article discussing a common challenge our target audience faces, an email announcing a new feature in our platform or a new section on our website.
Responsibilities of the Copywriter
- Research; help come up with long-term strategic ideas for our content marketing plans by researching past performance, competitor behaviour and industry trends.
- Writing; write engaging short form and long form copy for a variety of marketing channels.
- Web Copy; write sales copy for the website and craft on-boarding messages for new customers to our web application.
- SEO; always make sure content is optimised for search and in line with the keywords we are targeting or driving the person reading it to take action.
- Content Marketing; help promote content across online and offline channels.
- Sales Support; write case studies, presentations or internal sales support materials for the sales team.
- Strong track record in a pure copywriting role for a B2B Technology company.
- Excellent editorial and reviewing skills.
- Good knowledge of how design can positively impact copy.
- Track record in using data to inform your strategy and copy.
- Ability to adapt your tone of voice.
- Fluent in English.
- Track record in producing a wide variety of content.
- Excellent organisational skills.