Content Marketing Executive Job Description
We are looking for a hands on and creative content marketer to join our world class content marketing team. Working in a Content Marketing team of five, and within a wider marketing team of fifteen, you'll love getting to know our audience and delivering content that's unique and engaging.
Responsibilities of the Content Marketing Executive
- Writing; write both short form and long form copy for offline and online channels. You'll have a conversational style and understand how good copy can be used to attract, convert, delight and retain our audience.
- Content Creation; support the Content Marketing Manager's by creating a wide variety of content - blogs, e-books, whitepapers, podcasts, video, and webinars.
- SEO; write with a conversational style but ensure content is optimised for search and in line with the keywords we are targeting.
- Content Marketing; promote content across online and offline channels.
- Sales Support; create case studies, presentations or internal sales support materials for the sales team.
- Design; work with a designer to ensure content is on-brand.
Content Marketing Executive Requirements
- A focus on content marketing for a B2B Technology business - this could be in a pure content role or a broader marketing role with some content marketing.
- Excellent writing skills and the ability to communicate at all levels.
- Track record in producing a wide variety of content.
- Video editing would be an advantage.