Community Marketing Manager Job Description
We are looking for a creative and customer centric Community Marketing Manager to build and take ownership of all our community marketing activities. Our aim is to build a community that supports each other, can come to learn and ask for help, and you'll be instrumental in its success. Reporting into the Head of Marketing, you'll be responsible for member growth, member engagement and member retention.
Responsibilities of the Community Marketing Manager
- Strategy; create a community marketing strategy that will help build an engaged community of developers and be responsible for bringing it to life.
- Community Champion; be the face of the community, whether online or at physical events, and evangelise about what the community can do to help our audience.
- Growth; execute marketing campaigns to drive growth and membership.
- Onboarding; create a process to onboard new members so they get the most out of the community and are more likely to stick around.
- Retention; build educational resources to help our community of developers build their knowledge in a creative and engaging way.
- Moderation; moderate community driven content and help surface great user driven stories to the wider community.
- Community Evangelists; identify community leaders and empower them to add more value to the community.
- Research; establish a framework for getting feedback from the community, using these insights to improve the community.
- Analysis; monitor and report on community KPI's.
Community Marketing Manager Requirements
- Experience of creating and growing a community for a B2B company.
- Experience of creating a community strategy from the ground up.
- Customer centric approach.
- Demonstrable content creation skills.
- Excellent written skills and ability to communicate at all levels.
- Excellent presentation skills.