Senior Account-Based Marketing Manager Job Description
The Senior Account-Based Marketing Manager will work closely with our sales team and drive our ABM programs across our enterprise client segments. Reporting into our CMO, you will be delivering one-to-one and one-to-few campaigns, with the support of the wider marketing team.
Responsibilities of the Senior Account-Based Marketing Manager
- Align closely with the Marketing and Sales teams and oversee the planning and implementation of account-based marketing strategy for selected clients.
- Map organisational decision makers and identify key contacts within each account or group of accounts.
- Develop personalised and integrated marketing campaigns to foster engagement and drive sales.
- Help create custom content for target accounts including landing pages, emails, social content, and more.
- Iterate and optimise campaigns based on data and analysis of ABM campaigns and tactics.
- Work with our segment and product marketing teams to create a range of assets for core client and product themes that can be used and adjusted across various deals.
- Help support marketing colleagues on how ABM can be used most effectively to ignite company growth.
- Recommend and facilitate the use of digital channels and tools such as programmatic advertising, LinkedIn ads and personalised micro-sites as part of the ABM methodology.
- Work closely with marketing ops to support high-performance ABM marketing tools and integrations.
- Create a consistent measurement and reporting framework for ABM activity.
Senior Account-Based Marketing Manager Requirements
- Marketing experience in the B2B tech sector, preferably SaaS.
- Account-based marketing experience, with a good understanding of how 1:one and 1:few can be combined.
- Strategic and analytical mindset with the ability to track and report on campaign performance metrics.
- Goal-focused, self-motivated, detail-oriented, and organised with the ability to handle multiple projects.
- Excellent written, verbal and presentation skills with the ability to translate detailed content into impactful go-to-market materials.
- An experienced user of ABM software (Terminus preferred), marketing automation software (Eloqua preferred), CRM software (SFDC preferred) and with multi-touch attribution reporting.